Eyelash extensions are a great way to give your eyes that extra pop. There are many different types of eyelash extensions, including mink, synthetic and silk. Mink lashes have the most natural look because they can mimic human hair follicles more closely than other types of lash extensions. Synthetic lashes are made from synthetic materials like nylon or polyester which makes them durable but also less natural looking than mink type lash extension options. Silk is the newest type of eyelash extension on the market with some people preferring its feathery or light-weight look over other options.
Lash extensions are semi-permanent false eyelashes that can last up to six weeks or longer depending on your personal care routine. They add length and volume to natural lashes without the use of mascara or false eyelashes every day. Individual synthetic mink hairs are glued one by one onto each of your own lashes, row by row until they reach the desired look.
4 tips for perfect eyelash extensions
Eyelash extensions are one of the best beauty investments you can make. They last up to 3 weeks and give you a natural, fuller look. At first they may seem expensive but think about how much money you spend on mascara every month or two. If done correctly then eyelash extensions can be an investment that will save you time, energy, and money in the long run. Here are 4 tips for getting your perfect lashes:
- Use high quality adhesive
- Brush your lashes before applying extension to remove any excess oils or makeup
- Allow 5 minutes for glue to dry before putting them on
- Apply oil at night after removing extensions if desired
If you want the best, most natural looking eyelash extensions, then here are four tips for how to get them.
- The first tip is that you must find a salon with technicians who have experience and training in doing eyelash extensions.
- Second, make sure that they use 100% human hair and not synthetic lashes – this will ensure your lashes look as natural as possible.
- Thirdly, do your research, talk to other people who’ve had their eyelashes done before and see what they say about their experience; go online to read reviews of different salons; ask around on social media (you may be able to find some good feedback there).
- And last but certainly not least: don’t rush into it.